SSRS Course for Beginners or Developers
On this SSRS Course, learn how to use SSRS, SQL Server Reporting Services, the Report Designer, Report Manager, Report Layout, Formatting, Data Access, Server Administration, Mobile Reports. Essentially you learn about SSRS Report Development and Delivery.
SQL Server Versions
All versions of SQL Server are covered as well as if you’d prefer the course delivered in Report Designer or Report Builder.
Report developers, Power Users, Excel Users or Complete Beginners.
T-SQL mastery is not required for this course, we provide the T-SQL statements, they do not get in the way of learning the SSRS features.
This is a 2-day course, but we can tailor it to 1-day if required.
SQL Server Reporting Services Training Course – SSRS Training Course Agenda
- SSRS Overview
- Report Server
- Native Mode
- Report Designer or Report Builder
Report Designer & Report Manager
- Data Sources
- Data Sets
- Report Layout
- Build & Deployment
- Projects & Report Wizard
- First Report using Report Designer or Builder
- Connecting to Data
- Table, Matrix and Lists plus the Toolbox
- Formatting of Dates, Currency, Numbers
- Interactive Sorting Grand Totals,
- Subtotals and Running Totals
- Built-in Fields & Parameters
- Cascading Parameters
- Mobile Reports
- Drilldown & Drillthrough
- Linked Reports
- Action Reports
- Stored Procedures or Queries?
- Adding Images
- Data Bars
- Document Maps
- UK Maps
- What is a Report File?
- SSRS Configuration Manager
- ReportServer Databases
- Stored Credentials
- Caching Snapshots
- Role Assignments
SSRS Course Comments
- “learning new things to be able to apply this in the workplace and make my life easier” – Ben
- “John catered the training for our requirements – stored procedures etc.” – Dan
- “very hands-on with lots of experience. Most effective way of learning for myself.” – Josh
- “very interactive and structured” – Ludwig